Cherry Tomatoes Pickles & Cold Noodles with Hong Cho
Chung Jung One Hong Cho (Pomegranate Flavour) 110g
Chung Jung One Corn Syrup 30g
Plain Noodles 2 batches
Cherry Tomatoes 300g
The Sauce for Cold Noodles：
Chung Jung One Soy Sauce Jin 2 Teaspoons
Chung Jung One Sesame Oil 1/2 Teaspoons
1. Wash the cherry tomatoes, and make a little cross mark at the back of each cherry tomatoes.
2. Boil a pot of water, pour the cherry tomatoes in and boil them for 15-20sec with medium heat. Take out the cherry tomatoes, and let them cool down and peel them off.
3. Mix cherry tomatoes with Chung Jung One Hong Cho, Corn Syrup & water, and put in the fridge for overnight.
4. Boil the plain noodles to soft texture and cool them down with ice water.
Making the Sauce of Cold Noodles:
1. Mix and stir-fry Chung Jung One Soy Sauce Jin and sesame oil for a while and add 2 teaspoons of Hong Cho pickle sauce.
2. Place the cherry tomatoes pickles and cold noodles on a bowl and enjoy them with the sauce of cold noodles!